Famille Princière de Castellbo Gropaj Lancaster
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Château et Domaine de la famille Princière de Castellbo Gropaj Lancaster

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

[Commande] Minor changes at Portuguese Heraldry

AuteurMessage
Raphael.viana
Visiteur
Visiteur
Raphael.viana

Ville/Town : Porto, Portugal.

[Commande] Minor changes at Portuguese Heraldry Empty
MessageSujet: [Commande] Minor changes at Portuguese Heraldry   [Commande] Minor changes at Portuguese Heraldry Empty12th Juin 2012, 03:03

Good Night, Lord Romain. I believe you still Remember me. I’m John Rafael, Harbor Master from Porto, your host in last stop in Portugal, and Master of Arms of Portugal.

I brought you a very important project. I’d like to do this, but I’ve not time and experience to do. I need help to adjust the Portuguese Heraldry to Royal House of Portugal.

The Heraldry College of Portugal never was able to act like the Epoch Roleplay require. Now, I want to do this.

The Requirement involves a small list of things. All the rest will be kept as sent to HRM Ana de Monforte, Queen of Portugal.

Arrow The King of Arms Coronet.

[Commande] Minor changes at Portuguese Heraldry Mestredearmas

The Actual model is good; the only problem is the straight base. Turn it into a round base and is ready. Personally, I’d like to see one with the inscription: Rex Armorum Portugalliæ

Arrow The king of arms and the heralds batons.

I believe the batons you’ve made for Ana not have enough castles and escutcheons. The tradition is semé of escutcheons and castles.

[Commande] Minor changes at Portuguese Heraldry Herald1

Another Portuguese herald also tried, but the result is still much silver for me.

[Commande] Minor changes at Portuguese Heraldry Herald1

If you can approach the pieces a little bit more, and add a little bit more of pieces, it will look great. But not too much like in Heraldic Batons in use, they’ve many pieces. You can see it below. Many of they are behind the shield, but is visible the too crowd space.

[Commande] Minor changes at Portuguese Heraldry 001

I need a “halfway” between the second and third above, with not too much empty space, and not many pieces. Semé.

Arrow A minor tweak in Coat of Arms of Heraldry College.

Only to fit the royal arms.

[Commande] Minor changes at Portuguese Heraldry Armasheraldicapt

Just drop out the green fleurdelisé cross and change it by castles, as in Queen Arms

[Commande] Minor changes at Portuguese Heraldry Minilisonjapt

And about crown, a round base would be nice, to look like all other crowns in use.

Arrow tabards

I believe there is superfluous and a little bit dumb, but if you can do a Male and a Female Tabard, based in the male and female figures of Game? To use in ceremonies.

Here a look of tabard, in the supporters. I need something like this, fitting the In Game Character with the Arms of Portugal.

[Commande] Minor changes at Portuguese Heraldry 500px-Grand_Royal_Coat_of_Arms_of_France_%26_Navarre.svg

Thanks in Advance. You know I'm always learning from you, friend.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[Commande] Minor changes at Portuguese Heraldry
Page 1 sur 1